Thursday, January 13, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST

I don't know who will read this, i'm not sure if anyone will.

I don't know where you are with God right now but I'm just asking for a simple prayer, it would mean so much to me.

Lately I've been having troubles focusing, which is really difficult being so close to finals.
I have been feeling lonely, like nobody wants to talk to me. I really need help with my finals and everything going on with that so please be praying for that, thank you.
I have also been trying to get away from gossip and judging, its been really tough being around that and cathing on to it.
I'm feeling kinda depressed, especially today and I dont want it to go on. I'm scared next year I wont have anyone. Most of my friends are graduating this year and probabaly going off to college and its going to be really difficult.

Also, could you please pray for a new person to move near me whos absolutely inlove with Jesus? :)

Thanks so much! :)

Love,
Seranda.

4 comments:

  1. Know how you feel. Prayers on the way.(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) that means so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found myself in your positions many times and you feel as if you have nothing left going for you, but keep your head up. There are people who love you♥. You'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! You guys are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete