Sunday, July 17, 2011

My prayer, Answered..

So a couple weeks ago I found out my brothers got evicted from their place, this worried me.
Both are alcoholics. My oldest brother, Dustin (23) is getting worse..
I got so scared, so I prayed and asked a couple friends to also pray.
So convinced that I was going to lose him soon.
Last night I was at the beach until Church started at 7pm.
I got to church and right away we started with Worship, I went up to the front where I usually always go. As I was standing there worshipping, I felt arms wrap around me. I knew this was a guy so of course I was a little weirded out and trying to think or who it was.
I looked down to see if I could recognize the arm, It had a tattoo on it and I knew right away, It was Dustin!
Tears came down as he hugged me and told me how much he missed me, at this point I could not stop crying and I was shaking, he kept hugging me and laughing and smiling, I don't know how to explain the excitement that I was going through. I love him so much and to know that he wanted to go to church, My prayer was answered!!

Unfortunately, right after service was done Dustin explained to me that he felt weird and light-headed so he was going home..later on that night I found out he had fainted and threw up a bunch and was now in the hospital, I wanted to go visit him today and I would have if I had a license. I was so worried, today my parents told me his girlfriend called to explain that what had happened was a seizure, Dustin a few days ago let us know that hes been trying to stop drinking because he has a baby on the way (yes, I'm going to be an auntie!). Turns out that seizures are quite common for people trying to quit.

I guess where I'm going with this is, will you guys please pray?
that would mean so much to me!! :)
Thanks!

-Seranda

No comments:

Post a Comment