Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bethel-House of God.

This house you built for me
A place where I can see the beauty all around me, when I don't feel beautiful.
And God I know you love me, I know I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I am created in your image, though it may not seem that way.
Your truth tells me everyday how beautiful I am and even though I have a hard time believing it, you keep telling me, your proving it.
So instead of tearing myself down, the next time I see a mirror I will look into it and see a beautiful reflection. Now, I don't want to sound full of myself, egos are too much for me to handle. But no, I mean I mean this in the most humble way possible. I mean your beauty surrounds me God, it's everywhere!!
Your beauty is the eyes, so crystal clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment