Monday, April 11, 2011

I Love You.

These three words can never get old. Many people find it weird when I tell them i love them. Without realizing that I tell people this for a reason. I truely love all my friends and family a lot, I feel bad for not telling them that everyday. Everyone deserves to be loved, not only by God who created them, but by others around them. Many people each day commit suicide, it's the painful truth.. A lot of the reasons why is they don't feel loved, they're bullied, feel lonely, abused, somethings happened to make them feel depressed. We need to stop thinking about ourselves and start caring about others. So if I have never told you just how much I love/care for you, I am truely sorry. Just know that I love you a lot. I apologize for not treating you the way I should. Lets go for coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment