Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Random

I'm bothered by the fact that I can't be myself without somebody having a problem with it. Like everything I say is stupid and pointless, I'm not like them. Lately I have been having problems staying calm, it scares me so much that I am constantly wanting to beat up certain people, I feel violent and don't want to be. I don't blame this on them, I can't. it's just the way I am right now, hopefully this is only temporary. Just for once, I would love to be the girl who is kind to everyone, the girl that people know as friendly and understanding. The one that follows Christ and nobody else. I've realized that relationships aren't always easy, It's not easy liking someone either. When they live far away, you miss them..It's almost a painful thing. I am constantly trying to convince myself that I don't like you, but it's not working. This becomes worse, I miss you and haven't seen you in forever. I am mad at myself and want you here. When I'm upset, happy, angry or hyper..I want you here. This Sucks. All I can do is wait...
So I'm trying to convince my parents to move, not working.

At this moment I am wanting to rent an apartment with my friend during the summer and my grade 12 year in Calgary.

That is super far away but I need it I think, It would be good for me.

The only problem with this is my parents, They don't want me to.

So once again I'm stuck here..but im still going to try my hardest to convince them it's the best idea.


I can't wait for summer, for what it will bring. Friends from Korea are coming back to visit and I can honestly say that's something that excites me the most out of summer. Camp, Koreans, Canada Day, Fires, Camping, The beach, I am also going to challenge myself to do something new this summer, but I don't know what it is yet.


MAY:

6th...Youngstown grad

7th...Trav's wedding

9th....Calgary Zoo with my school

26th...University or Lethbridge.


JUNE:

3rd..Cessford Grad

29th..Done Grade 11.

3 comments:

  1. Convincing parents to do almost anything can be a challenge!!.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that if someone has a problem with you being yourself, then they're not a true friend. Or maybe they don't realize that they are making you feel this why.
    I suggest to try talking with them about this and maybe say something like, "When you do... or say... , you make me feel like...
    If the person is a good friend, they will want to change their hurtfull actions towards you.
    I hope this helps!

    Oh, and read Psalm 139. This is one of my favorite Psalms becuase it gives us a glimps of how intense God's never ending love is for us! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! :)
    I have attempted to talk about a couple of my friends about everything but i just seems like nothing is happening still. I'm unsure of what I should do now, I see them everyday and with them so much..I go to a school with about 58 kids k-12 in it and im kind stuck with all of them for basically every class. It's almost discouraging to be around them. I just gotta keep praying I know..Hopefully they come around soon and everything can be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete