Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I've Never Felt So Out Of Place.

I feel so lost, who I am right now. Nobody understands me and I'm sitting here, screaming and asking for someone to finally see me! Not who they THINK i am, Who i REALLY am. I've realized nobody around me does, they know some of me, but only a little.. but I don't even know who I am. I don't understand! I would really like to know. So im waiting here, please come find me. I need a friend, one who wont walk away... I know i'll find you one day.

2 comments:

  1. so i'm not the only one? yes, i am having a little bit of the same problems right now, "just" moved to a new town like 1 year ago, and still, i just haven't quite fit in yet the way i did before the move....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been living in the same place all my life. School is my biggest problem, I just don't fit in and nobody understands me.
    It's different when I'm at youth or church, I have friends there. Still nobody understands me so best thing to do is pray right? I'll definately be praying for you! :)
    Don't worry you're definately not the only one with this problem!

    ReplyDelete