Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hey Aaron, Dustin...this ones for you.

Drink.
Smoke.
Drugs.
ADDICTION.
Life ruined.

Rehab.
RELAPSE.
No Job.
No License.
No money.

I understand, you need our help..
But did you really have to use your family?
Were struggling to save you.
Thoughts of you dying go through my head everyday..
That one of these days I'll wake up to find I don't have my brothers..
That I'm the only kid here, lonely and lost.. but I know my place.


I dreamt of you standing there, getting lost in the worship..
You were singing, my heart started pounding and i started crying.
You lifted up your hands and surrendered, singing with that bright smile on your face.
I looked at you and those tears of joy turned into an unstoppable laughter, once again I looked at you and you stared back with a welcoming smile on your face, you were free!!
..But this wasn't a dream, I was awake. It seemed so real!
At that moment I knew God was doing something crazy with you..
Dear Brother, I hope you understand. This is not the way you should be living, so take a walk and you will see, take that Step! God is better than drugs, believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment