Monday, May 16, 2011

Since you left, A promise I keep.

You were on my heart, I didn't know why.
It's been a while since I talked to you last.


A friend and I shared thoughts we had about you.
How we missed those memories..
I wanted to talk to you,
the fact that I haven't said anything to you for a while stopped me from doing so.

I had to talk to you about something, I wanted to know how you were doing..
Theres so many things I want to say, so much stuff jumbled up in my mind.
I didn't talk to you that night..
But you were still on my heart all night, I thought there was no reason.

Funny how things change, chances pass by and don't come back.
He killed himself that night.
I should have talked to him, I should have prayed for him.

You're still on my heart, ever since that day..
he's gone now.

I promised myself I would tell people whats on my heart, even if it takes all my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment